Re: [Tails-project] RFC - Fixing our monthly meetings

Author: LX
New-Topics: [Tails-project] Attending monthly meetings Re: RFC - Fixing our monthly meetings, Re: [Tails-project] LX: how to attend
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] RFC - Fixing our monthly meetings
Hi there
I’d like to attend the next monthly meeting, what’s the procedure?
Is there a live meeting hold somewhere in the world and remote conference call possible as well?

I’m sure there is a detailed procedure to attend, thanks for letting me know

Cheers