[Tails-project] 34C3 report

Author: mercedes508
Subject: [Tails-project] 34C3 report
Hi,

here is my report about 34C3.

Concerning what I wanted to do there with my Tails help desk hat, which was basically see some other Tails folks, and meet new Tails contributor it was an easy task to achieve.
Then I took shifts every day at the Tails table to welcome and talk to everyone willing to say "thanks" to the project or asking for the Tails signing key fingerprint, to the classical "How can i trust you are real Tails people?".
Again I was the official Apple help desk member. Which was the opportunity to ensure that Tails doesn't work on very last Macbook Pro with their crazy touchpad, touchbar, etc.

Then I personnally wanted not to be exhausted after the congress, which was a success as well. But even though I started to be bored after 2 days.

Cheers.