[Tails-dev] On re-entry of I2P into Tails

Author: Masayuki Hatta
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] On re-entry of I2P into Tails
Hello there!

I am a Debian Developer. Recently I uploaded I2P for Debian, and now
my packages are in both unstable (sid) and testing (buster).

https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/i2p

I understand the previous (unofficial) Debian maintainer suddenly
disappeared last year, and as a result I2P had been removed, not a
part of Tails anymore. But I'd like to see I2P in Tails again since
Tails is an important and major platform for privacy-savvy users.

I think I2P itself has been steadily improved, and I have a good
relationship with the I2P upstream. Also my packages are in a
reasonably good quality (well, at least lintian-free). I'll take care
of those packages as much as I'm involved with Debian.

So what can I do to make I2P a part of Tails again? I know Debian
things quite well, but I should say I don't know at all about Tails.
But I can learn ;-) I appreciate if you would kindly tell me the next
step.

Best regards,
MH

--
Masayuki Hatta
Associate Professor, Faculty of Economics and Management, Surugadai

http://about.me/mhatta

mhatta@??? / mhatta@??? / mhatta@??? /
hatta.masayuki@???