Re: [Tails-dev] Electron Cash in Tails

Author: Fidel Ramos
To: intrigeri
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Electron Cash in Tails
Thank you intrigeri for your response. The "additional software packages" feature looks very useful, I'm looking forward to enjoying it in Tails!

I completely understand that Tails has to be extremely careful with the software it installs, not just because of security but also space. I will work with the Electron Cash team to have it packaged for Debian.

Is there a way, even if hacky, that Electron Cash could be installed in Tails? I'm thinking if creating a Python virtualenv in the persistent volume, pip install the dependencies and putting the Electron Cash code would work?

Fidel Ramos
PGP 7F07 1B7C 479F EDD1 - https://keybase.io/fidel