Re: [Tails-dev] Verification extension [was: HTML prototype …

Author: Uzair Farooq
To: sajolida
CC: Muhammad Usman Subhani, The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Verification extension [was: HTML prototype for new download page]
The repo url you mentioned says 'No repo found':
https://git-tails.immerda.ch/verification-extension

> I also see that you initially tried to implement this with a message in 412cb50

and I would much prefer this approach. What made you change your mind
between 412cb50 and 80773cb?

Yeah, I originally planned to do it in web app but then noticed this
comment in web app 'This should be done by the extension instead' and
thought you want this in the extension.