Re: [Tails-dev] Verification extension [was: HTML prototype …

Author: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list, Uzair Farooq, Muhammad Usman Subhani
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Verification extension [was: HTML prototype for new download page]
Today I managed to publish a first version of the extension on the
Chrome store and get a signed XPI from Firefox. It was pretty easy :)

And now both versions are wired in the prototype:

    https://tails.boum.org/install/download_2

/!\ The CSS is broken on the installation buttons and they now appear as
    white but they work!

But there's an issue that I don't know how to solve.

When the extension gets installed, the page is not updated to show
"Verify download...". See this screencast:

https://dl.poivron.org/maad2a3jiuqdu3k3wjbf-dirqyvooctlkem57

Uzair: Could you help me fix that? Is it something that should be fixed
in the extension or on the page?