Re: [Tails-dev] Verification extension [was: HTML prototype …

Author: sajolida
To: Uzair Farooq
CC: Muhammad Usman Subhani, The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Verification extension [was: HTML prototype for new download page]
Uzair Farooq:
> Hey.

Hey!

All these changes look super exciting! Congrats!

But I tried to test them and fail. That might as well be something on my
side because I also tried to rollback to previous versions and couldn't
make it either.

Still, I pushed your changes to the production website. So could you please:

* Test that it works for you on https://tails.boum.org/install/download_2/.

When I try that here I get a message in developers. See attachment...

* I see that you changed some condition in scripts/background
/background.js, is it still supposed to work when I try from
a local build of the website. On my Tails, I'm checking

file:///home/amnesia/Persistent/Tor%20Browser/master/install/download_2.html
and I swear that it used to work...

But otherwise, I'll give it another try tomorrow and I'll be less tired
so it should work better :)