[Tails-dev] Entertainment Industry

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Louise Prince
À: tails-dev
Sujet: [Tails-dev] Entertainment Industry
Hi,

Good morning!!

Would you be interested in a Contact List of Entertainment Industry?

We are global database service provider. We have verified email address and
complete contact details of all industry professionals across USA, UK,
CANADA and EUROPE.

Some of the contacts available are included below:

.         Software Developers

.         Buyers and Retailers

.         Programmers

.         Distributors

.         Entertainment Industry Representatives

.         Biggest fans of video games

.         Financiers and Venture Capitalists

.         Importers and Exporters

.         Manufacturers

.         Resellers

.         Researchers & Educators

.         Financial and Industry Analysts

.         Worldwide Electronic and Print Media.

List Contains: Name, title, company, email, phone, fax, website, revenue
size, mailing address, social media link etc...

We can help you reach any specific titles and lists based on your
requirement. Let me know your target area / people that you are looking to
reach so that we could help you with more information like cost, count and
sample etc...

I will be waiting for your response.

Regards

Louise Prince,

Sr. Marketing Executive.

If you don't want to receive email in future reply as "leave out"