Re: [Tails-dev] Logo broken on tails.boum.org/install

Author: u
To: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Logo broken on tails.boum.org/install
Hi!

sajolida:
> segfault:
>> I just noticed that the logo looks broken on every page under
>> tails.boum.org/install/ (see attached screenshot).
>>
>> I suspect that this has something to do with the "Removing the subtitle
>> in our logo" threat, maybe a test version was accidentally pushed to master?
>
> Oops, thanks for letting me know!
>
> This doesn't happen to me here (see attachment) and I don't see any
> change to the logo been merged by accident so I think that this has been
> like this forever. Still, it's definitely not good!

It has been like this forever. When I asked about it last time, I was
told this is on purpose. It's the design of these pages.

> I think I will get rid of the special CSS treatment on the installation
> assistant because I don't see the point anymore → #14852.

Ok, please do that only once #14557 has been merged as I made some
modifications to assistant.css (very slight because there was some
illogical CSS styles in there which broke my donation banner).

Cheers!
u.