Re: [Tails-dev] Logo broken on tails.boum.org/install

Author: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Logo broken on tails.boum.org/install
segfault:
> I just noticed that the logo looks broken on every page under
> tails.boum.org/install/ (see attached screenshot).
>
> I suspect that this has something to do with the "Removing the subtitle
> in our logo" threat, maybe a test version was accidentally pushed to master?

Oops, thanks for letting me know!

This doesn't happen to me here (see attachment) and I don't see any
change to the logo been merged by accident so I think that this has been
like this forever. Still, it's definitely not good!

I think I will get rid of the special CSS treatment on the installation
assistant because I don't see the point anymore → #14852.