Re: [Tails-dev] Release schedule for 2018

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: intrigeri
À: The Tails public development discussion list
Sujet: Re: [Tails-dev] Release schedule for 2018
sajolida:
> I'm sorry I haven't read that thread earlier because I didn't think I
> was concerned.

Any idea what I can do next year to make it explicit that the release
schedule for 2019 affects sponsor deliverables that we plan to ship
in 2019?

(That's a real question, clearly relying on things I assumed were
implicit didn't work, so I'm looking for solutions.)

Should I explicitly point everyone affected off-list to this thread?
Or rely on team managers to do so?