[Tails-project] This may interest you Could you reply to me.…

Author: pete kiley
To: tails-project
New-Topics: Re: [Tails-project] This may interest you Could you reply to me.The way the world is going. If you expose the truth and try to save the environment the govts will destroy you. www.youtube.com/user/
Subject: [Tails-project] This may interest you Could you reply to me.The way the world is going. If you expose the truth and try to save the environment the govts will destroy you. www.youtube.com/user/stcla
This may interest you Could you reply to me.The way the world is going. If you expose the truth and try to save the environment the govts will destroy you. www.youtube.com/user/stclairspraydrift The result of the St Clair vineyard chemical spraydrift onto my property resulted in the poisoning of myself, as confirmed in 2008 by the NZ Government agency Accident Compensation Corporation (ACC), this sets a precedent here in New Zealand. ACC pay me the sum of $35 per week for said poisoning. I also believe my family were also poisoned, but ACC did not pursue their cases. The poisoning was not an 'accident' it was deliberate unceasing spraying of pesticides by the St Clair Vineyard, and is still going on today.
---
Here is my true story. Enmity and my health conditions were cultured for over 20 years by the Marlborough District Council (M.D.C.) and the St Clair Vineyard of New Zealand (culminating in pesticide poisoning), ACC pay me $35 per week for this poisoning, but ACC ignored my ex-wife denise corden-gleason and our daughters jo corden and kylee corden's claims: Having been living in new zealand since november 1992, I can justly describe NZ governments and MPs and political parties,and also many of its organisations and companies as 'Inhuman Souless Evil Racists'(ISER).My two books as seen below prove that all those in the NZ National and Labour Governments and the MDC- Marlborough District Council,and also the British Crown should be in prison.No person's in authority dare support me for fear of loosing their jobs.What a sad state of affairs.My 20 year family persecution and human rights issues should interest you as outlined throughout my books titled Persecuted in New Zealand A Migrants
Story, and A Fish Named Justice, both available from Amazon and the links are shown below.I can post you a free CD of the first book if you wish. It has not gone unheard, astounding things will happen.New Zealand and UK government MPs along with the British Crown and many lawyers all know of our 20 year unresolved issue and have ignored it.Firstly,WESTPAC BANK STOLE our picton home, see attachment. My true story books should interest you, they are further down this statement and are available on amazon.This I believe is the western worlds worst case of iniquity persecution and injustice deliberately perpetrated on me and my family. Please read all of this and give me your opinion. My books and 20 year unresolved issue may interest you. Since march 1993. I was and still am a ratepayer to the MDC- Marlborough District Council in new zealand.They were bound by law to help us but instead the MDC helped the new St Clair vineyard opposite us...Furthermore the MDC should never have allowe
d a vineyard to be developed next to my established seddon motor camp.Neil Ibbotson and his family own the St Clair vineyard, they know full well that they have been operating illegally next to me since 1995.The St Clair vineyard went on to poisoning me as confirmed in 2008. I didnt get a large payout, the new zealand government body A.C.C. pay me $35 NZD per week for this st clair vineyard chemical poisoning. The people who did this to us have no shame.
---
This is what happened to us as a family in New Zealand when we stood up for the environment. Background to the story. NO JUSTICE FOR THE PAST 20 YEARS . We deserve better than what these government officials are trying to escape from. We had a blenheim law firm gascoigne wicks who took our case on a legal aid basis, but after 18 months they dropped our case..not acting in our favour. My name is pete kiley, im a british citizen, whilst living in the UK I applied, and obtained New Zealand residency status for myself and my family, we arrived in New Zealand in november 1992.We travelled around in our commer autohome for over 2 months looking for a place to buy. The New Zealander george kerr started up the Seddon Motor camp in 1980, he served in the royal navy in WW2 on the minesweepers in the north sea UK. I found out that George could not use an 'alarm clock', as it terrified him, I believe he was suffering from 'shell shock'. George has since passed away. The only reason that im proud
to be british is the fact that so many servicemen and women died in both WW1 and WW2, hence giving the likes of me, and millions of others freedom. George, and his wife claire kerr had been trying to sell their seddon motor camp in blenheim realty without success, so they could retire to live in blenheim, which is some 16 miles north of Seddon. Myself and my wife denise corden and our 2 daughters aged 2 and 4 obtained NZ residency in the UK in 1992. On our travels around NZ we noticed their seddon motor camp was advertised for sale in city of Nelson, which is about 130 miles from Seddon. My then wife denise corden now re-married and living in virginia USA, being part american indian had a bad feeling about moving to seddon, so I said to her that I want to buy the seddon motor camp, so that george and claire could retire, I respected so much that george had sacrificed his health and part of his sanity for the likes of me and millions of others. It was clear to me that he was struggl
ing in running his motor camp, as we stayed there 2 or 3 weeks before buying it. I proposed to my wife that we would do the camp up and sell it in 3 or 4 years time, she agreed to this. George and claire soon brought their dream home in blenheim, which was next door to one of their daughters and her husband who was a local church pastor. George and claire invited us to their new home for lunch, which we accepted.
---
As mentioned before my name is pete kiley.In 1993 when having just migrated from the UK we brought our home and the seddon motor camp in marlborough new zealand, paying cash for it, leaving us freehold, mortgage and debt free.This camp was established in 1980 by the then owners george and claire kerr. George kerr was a prominant freemason, soon after we purchased his seddon motor camp, and after having lunch at his new home in blenheim, he stopped speaking to me !. The MDC-Marlborough District Council then allowed a vineyard to be set up opposite our home and seddon motor camp. This is the only motor camp in new zealand that has a vineyard next to it. I complained about the vineyard chemical sprays, but the council ignored me. In 2008 ACC which is a NZ govt body, stated that i had been poisoned by the vineyard chemicals, this sets a precedent here in New Zealand. ACC pay me the sum of $35 per week for said poisoning. I also believe my family were also poisoned, but ACC did not purs
ue their cases. I now have a $165-000 mortgage, and am near to bankruptcy. For more info google pete kiley and seddon motor camp.
---
The New Zealand Local and Central Crown Governments both National and Labour parties, along with the British Crown, have made sure that they didnt help us in any way, but they did make sure that they destroyed us. Its the easiest thing in the world to destroy a lone family who have no other family members to support them, and no way of fighting back. Ive contacted hundreds of law firms / lawyers, none will act for us. I hope they are all very proud of themselves.
---
The real outsiders in New Zealand society are people such as me and my family. My then young daughters were abused for all of their childhood / adolecent years, over this 19 year issue. www.youtube.com/user/stclairspraydrift The result of the St Clair vineyard chemical spraydrift onto my property resulted in the poisoning of myself, as confirmed in 2008 by the NZ Government agency ACC, this sets a precedent here in New Zealand. ACC pay me the sum of $35 per week for said poisoning. I also believe my family were also poisoned, but ACC did not pursue their cases.
---
My Books are not selling on Amazon. Only one book sold, and that was in the USA. Persecuted in New Zealand A Migrants Story. www.amazon.com/dp/0473178184 If you are in New Zealand you can request a copy of my book Persecuted in New Zealand A Migrants Story to read from any NZ Library. --- This from a person who has read my book, a 19-20 year struggle for acknowledgment, for this family, victims of voluminous spray-drift. . in the book, (Amazon), there are many photo's, and dozens of letters written, all with negative responses!
---
A Fish Named Justice
www.amazon.com/Fish-Named-Justice-P-Kiley/dp/1519632169/ref
---
Childhood To Manhood Memories. By pete kiley. This book tells various true stories in the UK.
www.amazon.com/Childhood-Manhood-Memories-Peter-Khey/dp/1502787954/ref using the pseudonym Peter Khey.
---
NZ Government agency A.C.C. Sent me to be assessed by Psychologists and Psychiatrists. The last Psychologist suggested that I join the B.I.A.- Brain Injury Association, for frontal lobal brain damage due to St Clair vineyard chemical spray poisoning. This poisoning sets a precedent in new zealand. See photo/letter.
---
About 3 weeks before the latest major new zealand earthquake in kaikoura new zealand www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VNhFRiJtrc#t=261.7422083About which happened on the 14th november 2016, i was woken at the foot of my bed at about 3 am. Some being touched my toe on my left foot, and said 'peter, dont worry, everything will be all right'. I believe it came from our creator. The 20 years of anger and frustration over my issue just drained away, i felt free. (We have no pets staying in our house, so it could not have been a pet touching my toe). I believe great things are soon to happen for the good of the mass of humanity: Every MP and all political parties in New Zealand know of my issue, and did nothing to help us.
---
Contact details. Peter J Kiley. 17 Nursery Lane Seddon Marlborough New Zealand. Homeline 64-03-5757778. Cell 02102684499 Email catherinelouise@??? www.facebook.com/petekileywww Matthew 24-4. Take heed that no man deceive you.