Re: [Tails-dev] Want to help

Author: intrigeri
To: leonardo.porpora
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Want to help
leonardo.porpora:
> My name is Leonardo, and I'm sure that we can do good things togheter
> I saw that site and it's because of that page https://tails.boum.org/contribute/
> i want to help you translating in italian, improving documentations, Improve the
> infrastructure behind Tails and improving tails working on debian (last point is the
> on that is more difficault for me maybe i can report some vulnerabilities that i can
> find).
> I wait for news and tell me on what should I start, i have already wrote an email to
> the appropriate department to participate at all of them, I hope you can give me more
> info and say me on which argument i mentioned before I should start.

Did you *read* the pages linked from
https://tails.boum.org/contribute/, that you're referring to? Most of
them have pointers wrt. how to find a suitable task to start with.

It's not that I don't want to help you find one (I do!) but really the
best task to start with is improving something that *you* particularly
care about, and I cannot guess what it is :)