Re: [Tails-ux] Porting DAVE to Web Extensions

Author: Uzair Farooq
To: sajolida
CC: anonym, Tails user experience & user interface design
Subject: Re: [Tails-ux] Porting DAVE to Web Extensions
Hello Sajolida,

I'll share an timeline and quote with you.

Just want to make sure we are on the same page. The main functionality
would be:

- User will download the image from website.
- After the download is complete, user will navigate to the verification
page of extension (say by clicking on extension icon).
- User will select the downloaded file and extension will let user know if
the image is valid or not.