Re: [Tails-dev] [internal]1st week post-release help desk re…

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: tails-bugs
À: tails-dev
Sujet: Re: [Tails-dev] [internal]1st week post-release help desk report

Hi !

> and several users reported that installing by cloning "didn't worked"
> (the window shut down and tails is not installed), apparently on devices
> made with UUI. I lack information so I'll try to reproduce before
> opening a ticket

I couldn't reproduce this

> and a user reported that with firefox 55, downloading the IOS with the
> add-on doesn't work due to a certificate mismatch (I still need to try
> to reproduce before opening a ticket.

nor that.

cheers.

Our help desk is helping hundreds of Tails users each month.
Each user request costs us $6 on average to proceed.
If you find our help useful, please consider donating to Tails so we
can continue helping more people like you:

https://tails.boum.org/donate#help