[Tails-dev] [internal]1st week post-release help desk report

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: tails-bugs
À: tails-dev
Sujet: [Tails-dev] [internal]1st week post-release help desk report

Hi !

a lot of users were affected by
https://tails.boum.org/news/version_3.0/#known-issues

we've got a few reports of users having trouble with nividia (mostly
geforce 970) workarounded by adding nouveau.modeset=0 (likely #11831,
but they didn't seem affected with tails 2.*)

2 users affected by https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/12543 were asked
to provide the info needed

a few users having trouble with dual monitors (#12730)

2 users reported that virtualbox shared folders does not work anymore #12724

and several users reported that installing by cloning "didn't worked"
(the window shut down and tails is not installed), apparently on devices
made with UUI. I lack information so I'll try to reproduce before
opening a ticket

and a user reported that with firefox 55, downloading the IOS with the
add-on doesn't work due to a certificate mismatch (I still need to try
to reproduce before opening a ticket.

I think that's all,

cheers.

Our help desk is helping hundreds of Tails users each month.
Each user request costs us $6 on average to proceed.
If you find our help useful, please consider donating to Tails so we
can continue helping more people like you:

https://tails.boum.org/donate#help