Re: [Tails-project] Tails contributors meeting: Saturday Jun…

Author: sajolida
To: tails-project
New-Topics: [Tails-project] Monthly meetings [Was: Tails contributors meeting: Saturday June 03]
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] Tails contributors meeting: Saturday June 03
sajolida:
> The next Tails contributors meeting is scheduled for:
>
>     Saturday 03 June
>     tails-dev on conference.riseup.net (XMPP)
>      9 pm in Paris
>      8 pm in London
>      3 pm in New-York
>     12 pm in San Francisco

The meeting didn't happen by lack of quorum. We were u, groente, and me
and decided to give up at 19:43. Pretty much the same people than last
month.

These monthly meeting dynamics are going down again and I'm quite pissed
off at paid workers who don't show up more than 50% of the time (to me
that should be a strict minimum) but I'm out of energy to find
constructive and friendly ideas to this (and no I don't believe that
changing time will magically solve the problem). Happy to share the
blaming and punishing ideas I do have :/