Re: [Tails-testers] Call for testing: shutdown/reboot of Tai…

Author: Chre
To: Tails list for early testers
Subject: Re: [Tails-testers] Call for testing: shutdown/reboot of Tails 3.0~rc1
Hi all,

Always on my Toshiba Portege R930, with WiFi (not wired connexion).

intrigeri:
> So, please do test Tails 3.0~rc1, paying particular attention to these
> two situations:
>
>  * When you shutdown or reboot Tails via the icons in the top-right
>    GNOME menu
>  * When you shutdown Tails by unplugging the boot device

> And to these factors:
>
>  * Does Tails eventually shutdown/reboot as expected?
>  * How long does the shutdown/reboot take? It should take merely
>    a few seconds.
>  * Is the GNOME desktop left visible for more than a couple seconds
>    after requesting a shutdown/reboot? (#12393)

Unpluggin USB stick: dark screen in 1s, shutdown within 4s.
Shutdown from Gnome menu: dark screen in 1s, shutdown in 8s.

And now, my laptop shutdown correctly, where 3.0 from RC1 to RC4 doesn't
stop correctly.

Well done, thanks for your work! :)

--
Chre