Re: [Tails-dev] Tails build system update

Author: Arnaud
To: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Tails build system update
Dear Tails,

I just checked out the **stable** branch and tried the new build system.
Everything worked fine and smoothly on my machine (running Debian 9).

I've seen some warnings here and there, that were harmless but I'll
report it anyway just in case it matters.

-- During Box Creation --

During the execution of
`vagrant/definitions/tails-builder/postinstall.sh`, the command `apt-get
update` generates this warning. I see the same warning later on, after
the box is created, for each `apt-get update` I think.

    W: Conflicting distribution:
http://time-based.snapshots.deb.tails.boum.org jessie/updates InRelease
(expected jessie but got jessie/updates)

During `apt-get -y dist-upgrade`, and later on during various `apt-get
install ...`.

    E: Can not write log (Is /dev/pts mounted?) - posix_openpt (19: No
such device)

-- Misc --

In the Vagrantfile, I've seen that there are still 4 lines mentioning
the box name, url and checksum. Is it still needed ?

Cheers

Arnaud