Re: [Tails-testers] xorg-driver=intel fails to start

Author: intrigeri
To: Tails list for early testers
Subject: Re: [Tails-testers] xorg-driver=intel fails to start
Hi,

u:
> I added this to the ticket for reference.

Thanks! At this point I'm not sure it's the same problem as #12219:
it happens on a very different generation of hardware, the symptoms
are quite different, and the workaround that works for #12219 doesn't
apply to this Haswell-ULT system, so once I'll have enough info I'll
probably handle it on a dedicated ticket.

Also, I might be able to get access to a Haswell-ULT system.
If I manage to I'll be able to debug this myself :)