Re: [Tails-l10n] (review)[de] Tails 2.12

Author: spriver
To: Tails localization discussion
New-Topics: Re: [Tails-l10n] (pull)[de] Tails 2.12
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] (review)[de] Tails 2.12
Hi,

Muri Nicanor:
> hi,
>
> i've reviewed the translation and made some changes. please review:
> https://gitlab.com/muri/tails.git
> [review-de_212_release 609f2dfb0f] reviewed the translation and made
> some minor adjustments

Thanks for the changes! I applied a minor stylistic tweak and removed
some unneeded lines due to updated translations.

> i'm not sure about the change to 'Startmenü', because thats often
> associated with the startmenu of the microsoft windows desktop. if you
> google for 'startmeü' all the first images are about that one. i'm
> afraid its more confusing than having two types of 'boot menu' (and it
> also would diverge from the english 'upstream' which also uses the term
> 'boot menu' for both the grub menu and the bios startmenu. what do you
> think?

Indeed, I did not think about MS Windows. Let's keep it the old way, I
reverted the changes.

Please review:
https://gitlab.com/spriver/tails.git
branch: review-de_212_release
HEAD commit: 7034c1d Removing outdated translations

Affected files:

wiki/src/doc/first_steps/accessibility.de.po
wiki/src/doc/first_steps/start_tails.de.po
wiki/src/doc/first_steps/startup_options.de.po

Cheers!
spriver