Re: [Tails-l10n] (review)[de] Tails 2.12

Author: Muri Nicanor
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] (review)[de] Tails 2.12
hi,

i've reviewed the translation and made some changes. please review:
https://gitlab.com/muri/tails.git
[review-de_212_release 609f2dfb0f] reviewed the translation and made
some minor adjustments

i'm not sure about the change to 'Startmenü', because thats often
associated with the startmenu of the microsoft windows desktop. if you
google for 'startmeü' all the first images are about that one. i'm
afraid its more confusing than having two types of 'boot menu' (and it
also would diverge from the english 'upstream' which also uses the term
'boot menu' for both the grub menu and the bios startmenu. what do you
think?

cheers,
muri