Re: [Tails-testers] tails 3.0~beta3 report

Author: David Thomas
To: tails-testers, tails-bugs
New-Topics: Re: [Tails-testers] tainls 3.0~beta3 report
Subject: Re: [Tails-testers] tails 3.0~beta3 report
Hmm good find on that Linux 4.10 possibly fixing the display problem.
In order to confirm this should I perhaps find a generic debian
distribution and try it? I'm not in any hurry, so a fix in October is
still exciting.. and if I'm ever in a hurry I'll just have to join the
effort and do the work myself!

While I have your attention, are there log files I should be looking at
or commands to try to get an idea why the internal network adapter isn't
being detected? So far I tried one external network adapter that also
wasn't detected, though I'm sure there are external ones that would work
fine.

Many thanks for all the great work you do...

David