Re: [Tails-testers] Testing Tails 3.0 Unable to boot into ta…

Author: Brian Hamilton
To: tails-testers
Subject: Re: [Tails-testers] Testing Tails 3.0 Unable to boot into tails
Good Morning intergri

Thank you for getting back to me

> If I got it right, this computer has a Intel GMA 3100 video adapter.
> Is this correct?

Output of lshw

        *-display
product: 82Q35 Express Integrated Graphics Controller
vendor: Intel Corporation
physical id: 2
bus info: pci@0000:00:02.0
version: 02
width: 32 bits
clock: 33MHz
capabilities: msi pm vga_controller bus_master cap_list rom
configuration: driver=i915 latency=0
resources: irq:27 memory:f0100000-f017ffff ioport:1230(size=8)
memory:e0000000-efffffff memory:f0000000-f00fffff

> Can you please test another experimental ISO, that should land there
> within 24 hours:

Good news, I tested the ISO named
"tails-amd64-feature_stretch+intel-video-3.0~beta4-20170404T0227Z-d19804c+fe
ature_stretch@2b1a9a3"
By burning it to a DVD and I was able to boot into it successfully
As requested the output of lspci -v is attached to this message

Thank you for taking the time to look into this issue
Brian Hamilton