[Tails-testers] tails 3.0~beta3 report

Author: David Thomas
To: tails-testers
Subject: [Tails-testers] tails 3.0~beta3 report
I'm trying to run tails on the tiny "Nuvision Duo 10" netbook/tablet.

https://www.samsclub.com/sams/nuvision-10-1-win10-tab/prod20414254.ip

Normal boot brings up a black screen, but if I get rid of "quiet" and
substitute "nomodeset", it gets pretty far. The GUI never comes up that
I can see, but the last messages on the console are:

          Starting User Manager for UID 114...
[  OK  ] Started Session c1 of user debian-gdm
[  OK  ] Started User Manager for UID 114...
          Stopping User Manager for UID 114...

From there, Ctrl+Alt+F2 thru Ctrl+Alt+F6 show login prompts on tty2
thru tty6, but blink back to the console twice a second or so.
Ctrl+Alt+F1 successfully returns to the (steady) console.

Are there any boot options I should try, or any diagnostic messages I
should look for and add to the report?

Many thanks...
David