Re: [More-than-a-BSP] (Re)Scheduling the next meeting

Autore: spriver
To: more-than-a-bsp
Vecchi argomenti: Re: [More-than-a-BSP] Scheduling the next meeting
Oggetto: Re: [More-than-a-BSP] (Re)Scheduling the next meeting
Hi,

intrigeri and me decided to postpone the weekend ~one week later
(hopefully with more people available by then and having the
announcement tasks done by then (: ).
So I'm proposing dates as following:

Sunday, 2017-03-17 8pm CET
Monday, 2017-03-118 8pm CET
Tuesday, 2017-03-119 8pm CET

I'll be available on Monday and Tuesday.
How about you?

Cheers!
spriver

spriver: