Re: [More-than-a-BSP] Scheduling the next meeting

Autore: spriver
To: more-than-a-bsp
Nuovi argomenti: Re: [More-than-a-BSP] (Re)Scheduling the next meeting
Oggetto: Re: [More-than-a-BSP] Scheduling the next meeting
Hi,
thanks for your answers wrt. availability for our next meeting.
intrigeri, isydor, jvoisin and u answered my request, the availability
is now as following:

Friday, 2017-03-10 8pm CET: spriver
Saturday, 2017-03-11 8pm CET: intrigeri
Sunday, 2017-03-12 8pm CET: (intrigeri), isydor, spriver

jvoisin mentioned that he could not make it to any of the proposed
times, but expressed he'd try to be present if he can.
Having the meeting on Sunday would result in having definitely two, and
probably four attendees.
So I'm proposing Monday, 2017-03-13 8pm CET as another option for the
meeting. Please let me know if that option results in better
availability for you.
(if this does not work either, I'm proposing to have the meeting on
Sunday. If we did not make enough progress on the TBD's/ACTION's that
are listed in the wiki I'm also fine with rescheduling to a date later on.)

spriver:
> Hi,
> as I volunteered to schedule the next meeting, I'd like to propose a few
> proposals:
>
> Friday, 2017-03-10 8pm CET
> Saturday, 2017-03-11 8pm CET
> Sunday, 2017-03-12 8pm CET
>
> Personally I'm in favor of either the 10th or 12th of March.
>
> The meeting will take place in our XMPP channel #bsp on
> conference.riseup.net.

Cheers!
spriver