[More-than-a-BSP] Please (re-)register for the Debian event …

Autore: debian-paris-201705
To: more-than-a-bsp
Oggetto: [More-than-a-BSP] Please (re-)register for the Debian event in Paris, May 13-14

Hi!

You were among the first people to express interest in joining the
Debian event that's going to take place in Paris, on May 13-14. Great!
Some of you are even organizing it, so you might find this message
a bit weird. Still, please read on :)

tl;dr: everyone who wants to attend needs to:

 1. Read the announcement:
     https://wiki.debian.org/BSP/2017/05/fr/Paris/Announcement
 2. Register by the end of March:
    https://wiki.debian.org/BSP/2017/05/fr/Paris/Registration

(Now *I* am going to do this myself :)

Explanation: it was my mistake to leave a table on the wiki where
people could add their name, as we've known for a while that we were
not going to handle things this way. One reason for handling things
differently is that there *might* be more requests (for attending
and/or for sponsorship) than space available at the venue, and we want
to balance a number of parameters in order to decide who attends / is
sponsored. (Of course, organizers *will* be welcome :) We also want
to gather information useful for logistics and more.