[More-than-a-BSP] Meeting #5 minutes

Autore: intrigeri
To: more-than-a-bsp
Oggetto: [More-than-a-BSP] Meeting #5 minutes
Hi,

Attendees: geb, intrigeri, isydor, jvoisin, spriver

* We spent quite some time updating our TODO list during the meeting
due to the process being unclear. So, to clarify, please keep your
action items up-to-date there:

    https://wiki.debian.org/BSP/2017/05/fr/Paris

Thanks :)

* Our CoC and its French translation are finalized.

* We dropped the action item about improving the phrasing wrt.
whether people need sponsorship, on the ground that the current one
is good enough.

* Translation into sign language: during meeting #4 we postponed any
decision to give Geb time to start looking into more options; this
did not happen yet. We're now weeks after the initially planned
announcement date, and the deadline for registration is at the end
of March. So we decided not to block on this any longer, and to move
on with the announcement. This does not prevent us from keeping
working on this topic, and we discuss this again once we have
1. announced the event; 2. more info from potential attendees; and
3. more info from Geb and anyone else who wants to research this topic
further. So in the meantime, we updated the corresponding question
on the registration form, to make it clear that we can't guarantee
anything at this point.

* Announcement: Geb added a "Status" column in the (private)
spreadsheet where we manage this. Please keep it up-to-date for your
bits so that we don't spam people, duplicate work, or forget to do
important bits. Then we shared the most important lines from this
spreadsheet that were not assigned yet. We'll try to start
announcing the event during the (current!) week-end.
Please coordinate on our XMPP chatroom to ensure all blockers are
done and it's a go :)

* We discussed how the orga process was going, how we felt about it.
No serious issues was identified. If you were not present and want
to share about it, please do (either here or privately)!

* The (very few) changes done to our TODO list as part of processing
the log:
https://wiki.debian.org/BSP/2017/05/fr/Paris?action=diff&rev2=109&rev1=108
Some more was done on-the-fly during the meeting.

* spriver will facilitate the scheduling the next meeting.