Re: [More-than-a-BSP] Handling subscriptions

Autore: intrigeri
To: more-than-a-bsp
Oggetto: Re: [More-than-a-BSP] Handling subscriptions
Mathieu Goessens:
>     - The interface is only in French. I believe it is not a
>     blocking point for the form administrator. It may be for
>     attendees. The form itself can be internationalized but some
>     buttons like "submit", text fields like "your submission has
>     been accepted" won't be

This feels like a blocker to me (although TBH, a wiki page in English
is also a blocker for some attendees).

> But I believe we will anyway need a mailing list, and that it may be
> better to do everything through this list.

I'm in favor of an (encrypted) mailing list. If we go this way, next
steps are:

1. prepare a template email to register, with the list of info we need
(can be done on the Debian wiki, we can brainstorm it during our
upcoming meeting); ideally we would translate it into French, just
like the announcement will be

2. get a Schleuder list created (I can handle that)

3. have a few of us commit to deal with registration requests;
the sponsorship requests can be handled by another team, if this
helps spreading the workload better among us; we can discuss this
during our next meeting