Re: [More-than-a-BSP] Announcement Review

Autore: Mathieu Goessens
To: more-than-a-bsp
Oggetto: Re: [More-than-a-BSP] Announcement Review
Mathieu Goessens :
> - I am not sure the text emphasis enough that people who are not already
> Debian Dev are more than welcome. I would maybe suggest to rewrite the
> following paragraph, to for example say explicitly why and how much it
> is important to have inputs from different kind of people.
>
>> Whether you're a computer user, a graphics designer, or a bug
>> triager, there are many ways you can contribute to this effort. We
>> also welcome experience in consensus decision-making, anti-harassment
>> teams, and package maintenance. No effort is too small and whatever
>> you bring to this community will be appreciated.

I did a simple survey on a couple of people from french mozilla irc
channels: It looks that I was wrong and that the text it is clear and
welcoming enough. Maybe can it be improved, but I don't beleive anymore
it is necessary.

--
Mathieu Goessens