Re: [More-than-a-BSP] 2017-02-07 meeting report

Autore: Mathieu Goessens
To: more-than-a-bsp
Oggetto: Re: [More-than-a-BSP] 2017-02-07 meeting report
intrigeri:
> Hi,
>
> we just had the planned meeting. Attendees: spriver, intrigeri.
>
> We started by looking at the work that has been done since the
> last meeting, i.e.:

I'll be able to work on the various task that have been assigned to me
and to proofread things, starting by 14th feb. I'll be able to work on
that allmost full time until 18th feb.

>  * We reviewed and improved the draft announcement:
>    https://wiki.debian.org/BSP/2017/05/fr/Paris/Announcement … and
>    please consider doing the same by the end of the week.

Ok. ~14th feb

>  * ACTION: Geb investigates to find a easy way for people to register
>    (account creation on this wiki currently requires emailing the
>    admins)

Please let me know explicitely if it is a requirement to have result for
that before 14th feb.

>  * TBD: document how one can ask for sponsorship
>    * ACTION: Geb integrates this question into the registration form

>  * ACTION: Geb will coordinate communication & publicity, and start to
>    spread the word around Feb 15-18
>    * We first want to reach out for the less-geeky/more diverse people
>      => TBD: sort spreadsheet

Ok. ~14-15th feb. I can participate the sorting of the spreadsheet but
proofreading and other opinions will be more than welcome.

Mathieu Goessens