[Tails-testers] Report about Tails 3.0~beta1

Author: Chre
To: tails-testers
Subject: [Tails-testers] Report about Tails 3.0~beta1
Hi all,

First, thank you very much for this beautiful new version of Tails!

Some remarks.

+ Tails greeter: maybe it is more useful if we can type root password
whithout open new window, but directly from main first window?

+ In Icedove within Tails 3.0~beta1, it seems very slow. When you
select an message, and then select another message, the new message is
selected and previewed after 3 at 5 seconds. I didn't have this with my
previous Tails 2.10.

+ Know issue with Git (https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/12205) : it
is a really trouble, because with autocompletion by tab key, error
message with always displaying. For example:

> $ git diff reviFailed to get capabilities of file `/usr/bin/git' (Operation not supported)
> ew/AFailed to get capabilities of file `/usr/bin/git' (Operation not supported)
> tomiKe/3.Failed to get capabilities of file `/usr/bin/git' (Operation not supported)
> 0-beta
> Failed to get capabilities of file `/usr/bin/git' (Operation not supported)

+ When I shutdown Tails 3.0~beta1, my Toshiba portege R930 didn't
stop, with capslock key blinking. I didn't found on toshiba support
meaning signification.

Thanks again for your work.

Chre