[Tails-testers] 3.0 issues

Author: J. A. \"Biep\" Durieux
To: tails-testers
Subject: [Tails-testers] 3.0 issues
Hi!

Thanks for Tails!
I live in China, and can't access torproject.org. I also cannot download the standard Tails, as the process through the firefox plug-in gets stuck. So I downloaded and installed 3.0.

(1) Installing from Ubuntu 16.10, I am not asked to provide a superuser password, and as a result I can't even set the timezone. Is there a fixed initial password?

(2) Tor in China requires meek, but I can't find the settings pane where I can tell this to tor. Normally it is under the onion button, but here it isn't. Where is it?

Thank you!
Biep.