[RSF] Fwd: [nowaroma] Stasera film in inglese: "HyperNormali…

Author: pilar castel
To: poemaleo@gmail.com, susan, forumroma@inventati.org
Subject: [RSF] Fwd: [nowaroma] Stasera film in inglese: "HyperNormalisation" di Adam Curtis
Inviato da HUAWEI Y5

---------- Messaggio inoltrato ----------
Da: Patrick Boylan <patrick@???>
Data: 02/feb/2017 08:26
A: nowaroma@???

This evening (Thursday, Feb, 2), at 8pm

U.S. Citizens for Peace & Justice - Rome present

another mind-blowing film from Adam Curtis (director of "Bitter Lake")

H Y P E R - N O R M A L I Z A T I O N
2016 - color - 166 minutes

A collage of the most significant social and political events of the past 50 years, showing hidden connections.

From the Prologue: "We live in a world where the powerful deceive us. We know they lie, they know we know, they don't care. We say we care, but we do nothing. And nothing ever changes. It's normal. Welcome to post-truth politics." A highly suggestive work of art, HyperNormalization will open your eyes to connections you had never considered between the political and social events of the past half century that, today, have led us up to Donald Trump. Oscar-winning filmmaker Errol Morris once said: "I want to be Adam Curtis when I grow up." At his third film only, Curtis has become a master.

Thursday (Feb. 2) at 8pm.
Venue: Circolo Arci Arcobaleno, via Pullino 2, Roma

For directions and more info, click below:
www.peaceandjustice.it/ewo/2017-02a_ewo.pdf<http://www.peaceandjustice.it/ewo/2017-02a_ewo.pdf>

For the review in The Guardian, click here<https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2016/oct/15/hypernormalisation-adam-curtis-trump-putin-syria>.

For the review in the Hollywood Reporter, click here<http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/review/hypernormalisation-review-944677>.

--
Hai ricevuto questo messaggio perché sei iscritto al gruppo "nowaroma" di Google Gruppi.