Re: [Tails-dev] suggestion for new tool

Author: intrigeri
To: swichi, The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] suggestion for new tool
Hi,

swichi@???:
> I like to listen to music while I work with TAILS, but none of the
> included tools allows you to play music with mp4 extensions, or create
> playlists. Include software for this purpose?

Wrt. mp4: sadly, the extension doesn't mean much (it's just
a container format). Can you please point us to a file online that the
GNOME music/video player cannot play, so we can investigate what's
going on?

Wrt. playlist: music readers is an area where everyone has their
preferred tool, and it's impossible to find a one-size-fits-all tool.
So I would recommend installing the one you personally like:
https://tails.boum.org/doc/advanced_topics/additional_software/