[Tails-testers] TAILS-3 - alpha testing collaborating

Author: Ilia Alexeev
To: TAILS-Testers
Subject: [Tails-testers] TAILS-3 - alpha testing collaborating
Hello!

I have a question that is very important for me.

The question is: In your announce and invitation to the alpha testing you
was warning about the less security of the alpha version then the ordinary
version of the TAILS. *Can you tell about the security level of an alpha in
its comparison with the ordinary version - when and where this is relevant
for the Tor Browser? Any another web tools will not be used with alpha.*

The second and related question, please, is: are there a way to upgrade the
Tor Browser up to it secure version in case YOU will NOT issue *upgrade* or
a *new build of alpha* with *secure updates* ?

Thank you in advance for your answer! I want be collaborated into the alpha
testing to be able to try to ensure my ability to continue to use TAILS
even after the version 3 with issued.

Sincerely