Re: [Tails-testers] Greeter and alpha-1a

Author: Ilia Alexeev
To: TAILS-Testers
Subject: Re: [Tails-testers] Greeter and alpha-1a
Hello,

In the addition to my pleas I ask you for one addition help, please! Does
it exist a way to make on the TAILS-stick a non-encrypted, ordinary
partition? I look for the way to exchange a files with the non-TAILS-world
WITHOUT an addition usb-memory-device.

Is this allowed 1) to make a partition into the partition of (with) the
TAILS - or 2) enlarge this (of the TAILS) partition after first stage of
making the TAILS-stick (before of making the Persistence)?

Is it well to do *another* partition, *addition* to the TAILS' partition -
and after that make the Persistence partition?

I hope you will not deny my plea for this answer too! Or, at least, you
will agree to transfer this my question to appropriate team.

Sincerely