Re: [Tails-ux] wifi/wifi hotspot

Author: Thomas
To: Tails user experience & user interface design
Subject: Re: [Tails-ux] wifi/wifi hotspot
No idea if this is the "right" place, but...
     A friend had this problem a few times with/in Linux Mint, helping
her led me to this fix...
Go to the wi-fi settings and type in something under the select hidden
network option, sometimes that kickstarts things and then all the local
networks show up as options...     that's what I got, I hope it helps
someone    =)
     ~ T