Re: [Tails-ux] wifi/wifi hotspot

Author: conveyer
To: Tails user experience & user interface design
Subject: Re: [Tails-ux] wifi/wifi hotspot
Try this: While your computer is booting in Tails, plug your hotspot
into the computer to get the "wired connection" notification. Then
continue to use this setup until Tails recognizes your network manager.
(Or, after opening a browser or website, unplug the hotspot to see if
it works.)
This has occurred to me on several occasions. Frequently, the system
will find suitable files to upgrade your network manager.