Re: [Tails-dev] Tails 3.0: current status & next steps

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Tails 3.0: current status & next steps
intrigeri:
> * January 30 - Febuary 3: fourth sprint (remotely attended)

I forgot: at the end of the January sprint, I want to release
a Stretch based Tails 3.0 beta, that is safe and good enough for every
Tails contributor to use in production until 3.0 final is out.

I'll commit to keep it as up-to-date wrt. security vulnerabilities as
our 2.x release branch is. That is, I'll release an updated beta every
time we release a new Tails 2.x. There will be automatic,
incremental upgrades.

Cheers!