[Tails-l10n] Call for translation: user interface for the ne…

Autor: intrigeri
Para: tails-l10n
Asunto: [Tails-l10n] Call for translation: user interface for the new Greeter
Hi,

the new Greeter is now basically ready for prime time, and I expect
I'll be able to merge it into our Stretch-based branch today or in the
next few days, so it makes it into Tails 3.0~alpha2 or 3.0~beta1,
whatever it's called.

So now is a good time to translate its user interface, to review and
improve existing translations :)

Here it is:
https://www.transifex.com/otf/torproject/tails-tails-greeter-2pot/

Sooner or later, we'll follow-up on this to ask translations of the
documentation, once it's been updated. Stay tuned!

Thanks in advance,
cheers!