[Tails-l10n] becoming a translator

Autor: Takis Van Hoorn
Para: tails-l10n
Asunto: [Tails-l10n] becoming a translator
Hi all.

I would love to participate in making tails the best it can be by
translating files into Dutch. I speak and write this really fluent.

I translated more often in the past.

Are there any takers to join me and start translating intovDutch?

I really like tails. The idea behind it. the fact that it get's developed
to the max. Updates are published when they are needed - not - when it is
too late. And so forth... all by people who want to do this. Want is the
keyword - people who want to do this for all sorts of good reasons.

And in this regards i must give something back.

Me myself am a purebred coder. from web - html css js ajax curl php mysql
and such to batch script. shellscript. or machine specific - like vbasic.net.
I like it all. Web and shellscript i can write fluent. Anything goes...
Other langs are fine too just less fluent. I cant keep it all as updates as
others.

Anyhow... how can i participate and be a useful participator?

thanks for reading my ramblings.

peace,

T.