[Tails-testers] Question

Author: Matthew Gismondi
To: tails-testers
Subject: [Tails-testers] Question
I've been having some issues with Tails 2.5 that came out in the latest Linux magazine about security. When I try to download the 3.0 alpha from your main page, it keeps failing. I noticed the link points to a mirror, and I'm wondering if there are other mirror sites available? Or direct download?

I'm guessing it might just be running out of memory since it's a live boot, which is something that tends to happen. Are there files that could somehow get inflated and take up all the extra space? Or is there an easy way to increase the amount of free space available for downloads on a live boot?

Thanks!

Matt Gismondi
Oklahoma City