[Tails-testers] I can not continue to work with 3.0 without …

Author: The Book Bar Kamtza. 2007
To: tails-testers
Subject: [Tails-testers] I can not continue to work with 3.0 without this:
I need configure the torcc for my needs. In the 2.* I does this in root
termnal --> gedit. Now I get error message "no protocol specified. Unable
to init server: Could not connect: Connection refused
(gedit:5265): Gtk-Warning**: cannot open display: :1".

I will be very happy if You make it be possible to save into persistence
the config-files of Florence (virtual keyboard), languages set, torcc -
these settings must be performed on EVERY boot :(

Sincerely,