[Tails-testers] Tails 3.0 (and Tails 2.7) hangs during boot-…

Author: greg gfclyde@bitmessage.ch
To: tails-testers
Subject: [Tails-testers] Tails 3.0 (and Tails 2.7) hangs during boot-up in Oracle VM VirtualBox (version 5.1.8, Linux 32-bit, 1536mb RAM)
Hi,

Can you help? I have been using Tails 2.6(and earlier versions) for about 2 years. I like Tails (good work!).

But now, Tails 3.0 (and Tails 2.7) hangs during boot-up in Oracle VM VirtualBox (version 5.1.8, Linux 32-bit, 1536mb RAM).
I do not get the 3 little white boxes display at boot time, and no login display. After one hour, still black display, the host task-manager shows VM still using cpu time.
I re-downloaded Tails, same bug.
I change to Linux 64-bit, same bug.
Help?

Luckly, I kept Tails 2.6, and it still runs on VM.
Are you still supporting new Tails on VM?

Many thanks for your help.

CHeers,
Greg

PS: Due to my physical handicap, I need to use my host pc for input/output, thus VM to run Tails.