Re: [Tails-project] assembly at 33c3?

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: DrWhax
À: Public mailing list about the Tails project
Sujet: Re: [Tails-project] assembly at 33c3?

u:
> Hi,
>
> emma.peel:
>> drwhax@???:
>>> Hoi!
>>>
>>> 33c3 in Hamburg is approaching fast and they set a deadline for the
>>> registration of "assemblies/villages" for the congress. This would
>>> guarantee us a table where we can meet people and hack on things if
>>> needed and receive in cash donations!
>>>
>>> Now the question is, do we want to have an assembly? If so do we want a
>>> Tails assembly or a "secure-os" assembly?
>>>

>> last year we were at the anarchist village and it was a pretty good
>> location, not sure where are we going to be located if we choose to have
>> a Tails assembly.

Yes, I like the anarchist village and it seems to be happening since
there is a mailinglist and it's listed on the CCC wiki page! However, I
don't see a way to add a sub-assembly. Which brings up the question from
Muri, are we a project or an assembly.

Personally, i'm in favor of being part of the anarchist village and be
near them as a reasonably secure-os assembly ;-)

Cheers,
Jurre