Re: [Tails-project] assembly at 33c3?

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: u
À: tails-project
Sujet: Re: [Tails-project] assembly at 33c3?
Hi,

emma.peel:
> drwhax@???:
>> Hoi!
>>
>> 33c3 in Hamburg is approaching fast and they set a deadline for the
>> registration of "assemblies/villages" for the congress. This would
>> guarantee us a table where we can meet people and hack on things if
>> needed and receive in cash donations!
>>
>> Now the question is, do we want to have an assembly? If so do we want a
>> Tails assembly or a "secure-os" assembly?
>>

> last year we were at the anarchist village and it was a pretty good
> location, not sure where are we going to be located if we choose to have
> a Tails assembly.
>
> Who is coming?
>
> Secure os assembly sounds better than alone though: not sure we have
> enough to make our own assembly...

I think assemblies are the tables on the lower floor, where Debian, all
the hacklabs, makers etc. sit around. I personally don't like this space
so much, because it feels too dark and nerdy. I'd prefer the anarchist
village, it's a smaller space, and EFF and similar organizations I feel
closer to are located there.

But if there is no anarchist village this year, we should go for an
assembly.

Cheers!
u.