Re: [Tails-l10n] Donations page: french translation

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: sajolida
À: Tails localization discussion
Sujet: Re: [Tails-l10n] Donations page: french translation
Sebastien Duthil:
> I just went on the Tails website to donate some money, but I got some
> problems with the french version of the page:

Ouch, thank you so much for reporting all this!

> - the banner is three lines high (instead of two for the english
> version) and overlaps the top of each page, so I can't choose the
> language anymore, because the language-selection buttons are hidden by
> the banner

I expected small problems with long translations but actually the
problem was even worse on smaller browsers. I tried to fix that in
e54b9f7. Can you check that it's better for you now?

> - on the donate page, the amount I can give is always 5$, ignoring my
> selection: if I select a 250$ donation, then click "Donner" ("Donate"),
> I am redirected to Paypal for a payment of 5$ only. This only happens
> when I enable Javascript, i.e. only the big purple buttons have this
> problem. The Javascript-less form is ok. I ended up using the english
> version, which works ok with Javascript.

I fixed that now in 91d5fba. It was due to a buggy conflict resolution
when xin merged the new version of the page that works without jQuery in
his translation (2a4c6e1). Resolving conflicts like this is always
tricky with Git...

> I don't know if other languages are affected.

French is the only translation so far. But German translators should be
extra careful while merging master into their branch (if needed).