Re: [Tails-dev] frontdesk report

Author: intrigeri
To: tails-bugs
CC: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] frontdesk report
Hi help desk!

tails-bugs@???:
> this is a report for week 34, that's what I think could be of some
> interest for you :

Yes, thanks a lot!

> - there were a few users affected by the mirrors pool/git/something/
> error (#11735)

Did this happen _after_ the problem was fixed?
(see https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/11735#note-4 for details)

If/when this happens again in the future, please file dedicated
tickets including:

* the exact date + time + timezone of the report, so we can correlate
them with the status of our mirror pool back then;

* what the user is doing, and what's happening (in this case I
assume that it's exactly the same symptoms as #11735).

> - I asked a few users to test the iso with linux 4.*, from those who
> reported back, it seems that the Nvidia GPU are working much better with
> it, it works better for intel hardware as well.

Great, good to hear! Please send me more detailed info than the brand
about the affected hardware, if feasible. This would be useful both to
me personally (to better understand what is working, and what's still
not supported), and to allow us to update the known issues pages.